Serenade Garden Disease Control concentrate controls bacterial spot, powdery mildew, rust, gray mold, leaf blight, scab and more. For home gardeners, Serenade Garden Disease Control is the safe, natural, broad spectrum, effective fungicide that controls harmful garden diseases and is approved for organic gardening.
- Same effective active ingredients used by 1000's of commercial growers
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases. No weather or timing restrictions for application
- OMRI listed product and listed with EPA/USDA National Organic Program (NOP)
- So safe, you can treat, pick and eat fruits/vegetables/flowers the same day
- No phyto-toxicity issues
- Concentrate mixing ratio = 1 oz. per gallon
EPA Reg. No. for Concentrate 69592-12. Registered in all states.